Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Officially on Christmas break

It's official. I am on Christmas break. No school until January 5th.

I leave for Chicago tomorrow to spend the break with my family and friends (weather pending - weather in New England is OK; it's Chicago that may be the problem). Just finished packing my suitcase. I can almost guarantee that I will get the fee for over 50 pounds in my luggage. Ugh.

Probably won't be blogging much over the break.

A very Merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah to all.

And, here is hoping that 2009 is a fabulous and happy new year . . . . . . . for everyone!

2 comments:

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Merry Christmas, M-Dawg! I hope your break is refreshing, relaxing and rejuvenating!

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

I'm back to wish you a Happy New Year!