Saturday, June 21, 2008

"School's Out for Summer . . . . " sing it with me!

FINALLY!

School is officially done!

Visual: M-Dawg doing a dance all around her condo.

What are the big summer plans?

No, I'm not traveling this summer. A lot of folks have been asking me that question. I've grounded myself (financial stuff prohibits me from going anywhere this summer). Blah!

I'll be working at Paws all summer. So, if you are visiting the New England area, stop by and visit me. And, bring your doggie. I'll hook up your doggie with a nice treat!

I received a Using Essex History grant so I'll be attending an institute for five days in July. Get this: I get 3 graduate credits, 30 PDP's, and a $1,000 stipend. Nice! There is a TON of work to complete but it's a good ton of work. :-)

And, it looks like I'll be the new JV girl's volleyball coach at my school so the season starts on August 21st.

Of course, I'll be hanging out with friends too. Gotta throw in some crazy M-Dawg time too. :-)

What are your summer plans????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the grant! Hopefully my summer includes seeing you a few times over it :)

Robyn J said...

Enjoy your summer! We'll be soaking up some New England sun until mid July then heading down to NC and SC for a few weeks. (I'll also get to chill on the beach in Aruba.) So, the summer should be excellent.

Anonymous said...

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH... finally you get some time away from those kids... I bet it will be nice to not have any big plans for once... you can just kind of have a low key "schedule"... Enjoy... like you blogged... Volleyball starts in about 2 months...

Take care of you and enjoy alittle extra time with Ellie!