Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Sis - Mandy!!!!

This is a picture of Mandy with her favorite band group - the Goo Goo Dolls! Mandy is the girl in the jean skirt and light greenish top. Yes, that is John Rzeznik (lead singer) in the middle! :-)
Mandy spent a few days down in Florida for a relaxing vacation. She returned to lovely Chicago weather . . . in the 60's.
Happy Birthday to my baby sis - you turn 33 years old today and you don't look a day over 30! Ha!
Seriously, I love ya and thank you for being a great sister.
Hugs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Mandy! I was driving past Dalzell the other day and thought of your whole family... and the good old days... with my dad helping with the pool... yikes that was forever ago!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mandy! Next time your in town to visit your sister..I would love to meet ya!