Sunday, November 02, 2008

Remember to get out there and VOTE on Tuesday!

Hi folks!

Just want to do a quick reminder to those few of you that are still reading my blog. :-)

Please get out there and VOTE. It is so important to voice your opinion in this election. It has been a very long battle for the White House. Hopefully as of Tuesday, it will be all over. Educate yourself about all the candidates (I'm speaking of local elections and topics as well) and make an educated vote.

Spoken like a true History teacher . . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smart History Teacher.... YES YOU ARE... Thanks for the reminder...

Anonymous said...

MS M!!! I MISS YOU!! I wrote you an email to your scrapbook(n watever else in the email name) account to give you a lil info! I hope thats it cause youll LOVE THIS EMAIL!!

Well i miss you and love you lots and glad your surviving!! Its crazy on this end too!!