Thursday, July 26, 2007

Back in the USA!

Wow!

I'm back from Russia! My trip was one of most amazing experiences in my life. I have so many thoughts on what I've seen the past five weeks. The next few weeks, I'll post some stories and pictures that I can't really post on my travel blog (lots of reasons).

I'm at my parents house in Illinois right now resting and relaxing and visiting with family and friends.

I fly back to Boston on Saturday.
Feels great to be back home.
Visit me soon!
Do svidaniya (good bye). :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME... SEE YOU TONIGHT... CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you and I loved hearing all about your adventures! I'm so glad that you had the opportunity to see such a beautiful country! I hope that you get the chance to rest and enjoy some good quality Lori & Ellie time before the school year starts!

Anonymous said...

So glad your back! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!